Supper club in a fascinating location in well restored home inside an old building in the heart of Palermo
Our Typical Sicilian Lunch or Dinner:
Panelle are pancakes made with chick flour and water.
Sfincione born in Palermo, and the equivalent of the Sicilian pizza. The name derives from the Latin word "spongia" (sponge) or from the Arabic "isfang" (pancake). It is a soft bread base covered by a very tasty tomato sauce with lots of onions, anchovies, and ‘’caciocavallo’’ cheese (typical cheese of Palermo).
• sfincione (typical sicilian tasty pizza)
• Pasta all’ anciova o pasta alla norma (pasta with anchovies, pasta alla norma with eggplants, tomato sauce and ricotta)
Caponata: it is prepared by fried vegetables (mostly eggplants), topped with tomato sauce (sweet and sour), celery, onion, olives and capers.
• caponata (cooked salad made with eggplants, capers, tomato sauce and olives)
• quaresimali or reginella (sicilian almonds biscuits or typical palermo biscuits with sesame) and wine Zibibbo
Cassatelle di San Vito lo Capo: Typical cakes from San Vito lo Capo, filled with delicious ricotta cream.
• Cassatelle of San Vito lo Capo (cakes filled with ricotta cream, fired at the moment)
Zibibbo: A sweet wine is part of the Unesco world heritage
Selection of several good Sicilian Grape Varieties: Nero d'Avola, Frappato, Nerello Mascalese , Izolia, Catarratto, Grecanico or Grillo.
We will serve to you our well made typical sicilian Lunch or Dinner, comfortably seated in our private home, in a historical palazzo of XVII century, nearby the famous traditional Vucciria Market.
€ 40,00 p/p wine included (one bottle for two people)
ONLY ON REQUEST ( one day before) OUR PASTA WITH SEA URCHINS extra € 22,00
On request menu Vegan, Vegetarian or Gluten Free
Reservations and information email@example.com
Tag: Palermo, Supper Club, Sicily, Underground Restaurant, Hidden Kitchen, Sicily, Hidden Eatery, Palermo,